I've been wanting to blog more. To take a breather and get my current stirrings out on pap--...er, screen. So when I saw that my friend Jessi had started a 31-day picture challenge, I wanted in. What a good way to get into the rhythm of blogging more often. So here goes: Day 1!
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with ten facts.
1. I LOVE sunshine! (And was made for sunny days!)
2. I love to sing!
3. I love trying new things...cooking new things, trying new foods, seeing new places.
4. I am motivated at the beginning of a project and struggle to finish things well.
5. I love sleeping! (I have to literally drag myself out of bed in the morning, grr.)
6. Folksy acoustic is my favorite kind of music; deep lyrics wrapped around sleepy melodies...yes, please!
7. Grey is my (new-ish) favorite color. I have to intentionally choose to wear different colors at least one day a week or I would dress myself entirely in grey.
8. I am optimistic and hopeful most of the time and feel completely off if I'm having a down day.
9. I value authenticity and openness.
10. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a "Candy Store Maker" when I grew up.