Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The In-Betweens

I just moved...and between unpacking, trying to shrink the pile in the living room, dreaming about the sanctuary I'm creating, and settling, I read some friends' blogs and found an interesting personality quiz (thanks, Barb!). I clicked on the site and it said it would take 30 minutes-- I know, 30 minutes on a personality quiz?! I said I wasn't going to waste my precious time on it...but then I clicked in anyway, swearing I would defy the 30 minute average. My results?


I'm not sure what I think yet of what it says about me. I'm reading through the fine print, analyzing myself. :) You take it and let me know what you think...if it sounds accurate to your personality. (By the way, it didn't take me 30 minutes, so be encouraged that it's a good use of your time and curiosity. ;) )

1 comment:

  1. Ah, nice! These dumb quizzes are fun! Hope you are settling in okay!

    ReplyDelete

Followers